Sunday, June 05, 2005

Blowing Smoke

One does not get hit with dazzling bursts of insight every day. I understand the draw of blogging, and the "pressure" one feels to, as it were, "publish or perish". The fact is, some days are just ordinary days, and I'm content to let them go by.

On ordinary days like this, there is nothing like a good smoke to ease the mind and relax the body. While I go off to the carport to enjoy my bowlful, I post several links here on the benefits of pipesmoking, and the battle that has raged between Christians over the permissibility of tobacco use...

What Does It Mean to "enjoy" Smoking a Pipe?

Spurgeon's Love of Fine Cigars

Tobacco and the Soul

Trischmann's Paradox: A pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth. (And for those who are curious - I've been both in my time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home